WELCOME TO JERRY'S TRANSMISSION SERVICE, INC
Every day when we open our doors at Jerry's Transmission Service, Inc in Lester Prairie, MN our goal is to provide great customer service, by offering affordable automotive and truck repair service performed by highly trained technicians at the highest industry standard. By implementing the latest diagnostic equipment and computerized repair manuals, you can rest assured that your vehicle will be repaired to factory specifications for your specific car or truck.
We believe in honest repairs and we demonstrate that by fully explaining the repair or service you are receiving. We also give you an estimate or quote before work is performed. When you choose Jerry's Transmission Service, Inc in Lester Prairie, MN, you are choosing professional automotive repair and maintenance performed by expert automotive technicians. At Jerry's Transmission Service, Inc you can expect:
- Affordable service that is performed at the highest industry standards, which makes for a great value
- The truth about your vehicle’s repair or maintenance needs
- An estimate or quote before any repairs are performed
- A courtesy inspection of your vehicle with any service that will identify any needed maintenance or repairs, which may save you money down the road
- To be treated with respect and a smile
- A full explanation of any repairs performed or services recommended
- Accurate estimated costs of the repair and notification if any additional costs are necessary
SPECIALIZING IN HONEST REPAIRS
Trust us for all of your automotive service and repair needs.
TECHNICIANS THAT KNOW ABOUT TRANSMISSIONS
Planetary GearsetCreates all the gear ratios used by the transmission. Consists of Sun gear, Planet gears and a Ring gear.
Clutch Pack/BandsWith a clutch pack, fluid is applied and the piston engages in order for the transmission to send power to the wheels. Bands fit around the clutch and tighten or loosen to engange and disengage the gears.
Transmission FliudTransmission fluid should be checked every time the oil is changed. Low fluid is always an indicator of a leak or malfunction.
Torque ConverterConsisting of a Stator, Impellor and Turbine - the torque converter is a hydrolic fluid coupling that transfers rotating power to a driven load.
Signs of TroubleIf your transmission slips out of gear, suddenly changes RPMs, resists or grinds when changing gears, makes odd noises such as whirring or clunking or is accelerating slowly - it's time to come in!